Donna Maria is a accredited entrepreneur mentor, attorney, podcaster, and creator. Just after doing the job as an legal professional, she released the Indie Business Network, a coaching, mentoring, and coaching business serving American maker entrepreneurs. In her new position as the Lifestyle CEO, Donna mentors business people. She trains enterprise homeowners to layout and create a strong organization system and produce pleasure and accomplishment to crank out profits for a life time.
These days, Donna shares her journey from becoming an legal professional to starting to be an entrepreneurial mentor. She aspects the Indie Business Community and describes the kinds of associates it has. She reveals what it signifies to be a life style CEO and the main values you want to look at. She delivers tips on escaping the cycle of worry that owning a organization can bring about and producing a company that will create money for lifetime. Donna also describes recommended business enterprise versions for recurring revenue, ideas on running remote groups, and how to interact your clients uniquely.
“You build a lifetime that you want, and you develop a business on top rated of that.” – Donna Maria
Pay attention to the podcast below:
This 7 days on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How Donna obtained started out on her entrepreneurial journey
- The Indie Business Community and the typical users involved
- What it suggests to be a Way of living CEO
- The core values of a Life-style CEO
- How to get off the hamster wheel of tension that enterprise can grow to be
- What is needed to develop a enterprise that will produce earnings for a life span
- Distinct organization models that Donna recommends for recurring cash flow
- Handling a distant staff and how it functions for Donna’s company
- How to have interaction with your prospects in a one of a kind way
Assets Pointed out:
Join with Donna Maria:
Want to listen to a lot more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your beloved system so you by no means miss an episode!